Dear Fellow ’88,
Here is a brief introduction to Dartmouth College Fund (DCF), what it’s all about and why it’s important. If you are a member of the Class of 1988, then you have a place at our class table and a place in the Fund.
- The Dartmouth College Fund is comprised entirely of donations. These go directly to help pay for the Dartmouth experience.
- The DCF provides annual scholarship money to more than half of all current Dartmouth students, and subsidizes the total cost for every current student, even those paying full tuition.
- The act of giving matters. Raising participation rates by 1% (about 10 classmates) reduces the College’s overall borrowing rate, saving millions that can be used to support the student experience. Participation is as powerful as dollars.
- Giving back gives each of us a voice, and amplifies our collective spirit.
- Each of us matters, at every donation level– $8 to $888,888, regular giver or just now and then– and our giving has an impact.
- We all have a place at the ’88 table.
- When we give from the heart, we have done our part.
If you’d like to make a gift, please click the green button below:
Thank you for your generosity and commitment to Dartmouth!
Richard “Stretch” Cloobeck
Head Class Agent
[zozo_fontawesome icon=”fa fa-envelope-o” icontype=”circle” iconstyle=”light” size=”small” iconcolor=”” iconbgcolor=”” bordercolor=”” borderwidth=”” animation_type=”none” animation_delay=”500″] firstname.lastname@example.org